September 1, 2022
Week 3: Core Therapist Skills
- Interoceptive awareness
- Embodied communication and inquiry
- Somatic resourcing
- Therapeutic supportive touch
- ACT, ACE, and psychological flexibility models
- Internal family systems
- Enhancing trust
- Explain the role that psychedelic-assisted therapy plays as a brief intervention within the broader healing journey.
- Describe the ARC of psychedelic-assisted therapy and its components (including therapeutic concepts).
- Develop trust in inner healing intelligence.
- Use language and inquiry that support deepening a patient’s inner experience and innate healing capacity at an introductory level.
- Apply psychological flexibility to acceptance and commitment therapy, ACE model, and internal family systems.
- Embody mindfulness and psychological flexibility using the method of embodied inquiry.
- Discuss the value of practitioners to have spiritual intelligence, trust, and experience with altered states of consciousness.