Ketamine can alter your perceptions. At the dosages provided at Numinus, you may experience mild reductions in pain, anxiety, and depression, in addition to the following:
- A dream-like or ‘floating’ feeling
- Altered sense of time and space
- Mild changes in perceptions of sounds and sights
- Relaxation of ordinary concerns and usual mindset
- Disruption of negative feelings and preoccupations
- Diminished or altered body sensations; some people may have an “out-of-body” experience, where the usual awareness of the physical body is reduced
Many clients find the ketamine experience pleasurable, though some people may experience nausea at times. Also, the ketamine-assisted therapy journey can cause discomfort to surface through revisiting painful feelings or memories and presenting challenging new perspectives. You will be encouraged and supported to remain open to what may arise; uncovering and reprocessing these events with your therapist can provide the key to reaching your wellness goals.
To learn more, book a free info call today.