We've put together a list of Suicide Prevention resources. We're here to support you.
Whatever you’re facing, you are not alone. If you’re currently in crisis, experiencing suicidal thoughts, or need immediate help, please seek support through the following channels:
- Call the national suicide helpline at 1.833.456.4566 or call 911.
- Visit https://talksuicide.ca/
- Call the national suicide helpline at 988 or call 911.
- Visit https://988lifeline.org/
- I'm Having Thoughts of Suicide - Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention
- How To Stay Safe (When Experiencing Suicidal Thoughts - CAMH
- How To Talk (And Listen) To Someone Experiencing Suicidal Thoughts - National Alliance for Mental Illness
- What I Wish You Knew About Suicidality - Peer Support Space
- 5 Steps To Help Prevent Suicide - Be The 1 To
We offer non-emergency traditional and alternative mental health therapies, including treatment resistant conditions that could contribute to suicidality. Click here to view our services and book an informational call with a health navigator.