by Aya GonzalezSep 01, 2022
- The Therapeutic Stance
- Co-therapy dyads
- Attachment theory
- Relationship-centered care
- Display and embody a common understanding and language around the Numinus therapeutic stance when conducting psychedelic-assisted therapy.
- Apply Kolb’s experiential learning cycle to the client’s learning experience during and following Medicine Sessions and to the process of building a therapeutic relationship.
- Explain the role therapists play in the dynamic of creating a safe and supportive space during psychedelic-assisted therapy.
- Define and list challenges and strategies for working safely within the enhanced intimacy of psychedelic-assisted therapy and upholding appropriate boundaries.
- Identify a client’s attachment style in order to best strengthen the therapeutic relationship.
- Demonstrate how to attend to a client’s non-verbal cues.
- Compare the sensations experienced during down-regulating and up-regulating exercises in order to determine the best exercise to apply to a client’s specific need.