by Aya GonzalezSep 01, 2022
- Talking during the period of peak effect
- Utilizing music during Medicine Sessions
- Responding to challenging therapist-client interactions
- Apply team-based care including how to work with a co-therapist and allied health professionals.
- Employ appropriate responses to specific clients’ behaviours and circumstances, such as psychological distress, avoidance, physical reactions.
- Manage the arc of the Medicine Session including logistics prior to ingestion, reviewing appropriate boundaries, the ritual or administering the medicine, what to expect during the session, closing the session, and following up.
- Describe how to work skillfully with music during the Medicine Session.