- Introduction to the course
- Overview of Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy
- Brief history of psychedelic medicines
- Introduction to the Numinus care model
- Justify the prioritization of integrative and transformative mental wellness within the context of psychedelic-assisted therapy by contrasting it with conventional mental health treatment approaches.
- Describe the seven guiding principles of psychedelic-assisted therapy which include embodiment, mindfulness, trauma- and violence-informed care, justice, equity, dignity, and inclusion (JEDI), Indigenous cultural safety and humility, harm reduction, and connection for the purposes of applying these to the delivery of care.
- Describe the mission, vision, and values of Numinus.
- Describe ethical considerations for psychedelic-assisted therapy that create unique vulnerabilities for persons seeking care.
- Differentiate the outcomes of the psilocybin, MDMA, and Ketamine PAT from a high-level.
- Briefly explain the structure of psychedelic-assisted therapy.
- Explain the impact that The Controlled Drug and Substances Act (Canada) and The Controlled Substances Act (United States) had and continue to have on psychedelic research and drug policy.